Rainfocus, an industry leader in event marketing solutions, has announced the release of its brand new and powerful Rainfocus Essential package. The solution aims to create a comprehensive platform that will help streamline event plan development and execution.
The end-to-end event management platform provides an easy-to-use interface that marketing professionals can use to plan events of all sizes. Virtual, hybrid, and in-person event plans all can be planned efficiently and effectively using tools that deliver and track engaging experiences.
No matter the event type; strategic events, large annual events, international events, roadshows, or sales kickoffs, the platform is designed to help marketers optimize how they plan and analyze events. The Rainfocus Essential platform helps event and marketing teams collaborate on a single platform complete with data and analytics gathered across their whole event portfolio.
“Many organizations struggle with the ‘event challenge,’ — that is, having to buy multiple platforms to address the various event programs within their portfolio,” explains RainFocus CEO, JR Sherman. “Our Essential package empowers clients to expand their use of our platform and integrate smaller events, meetings, and virtual experiences as part of their overall demand generation programs, as well as their customers’ journeys.”
Capabilities of the Rainfocus Essential package include:
- Multichannel brand experiences
- Easily plan virtual, hybrid, and in-person events and meetings
- Agenda, speaker list, and content editing tools all located on a comprehensive page builder
- Registration templates
- Invitation and email outreach monitoring tools
- Onsite operations management
- Media Suite provides the capabilities to produce live, smiulive, and on-demand content
- Session engagement analytics
- A single dashboard displaying all analytics and metrics
- Integration with sales and marketing technology to produce real-time data
- Top-market security and data privacy that meets compliance standards
The platform works by first streamlining event planning approval collaboration processes. Then users can take advantage of the complete platform to set up and manage their plans with tools such as templates for email, landing pages, and invitations. Finally the solution the production stage when it helps users deliver and analyze performance metrics.
The move follows a $60 million Series C funding round which was led by KKR and JMI Equity. As one of the fastest-growing companies in the event marketing industry, Rainfocus has delivered experiences worldwide in more than 165 countries to over 5.1 million business users.
In the past year, the company has exhibited 430 percent growth as it has become a major tool used by companies such as Adobe, Cisco, and Oracle during the pandemic to enable powerfully engaging virtual and hybrid events.