Over the course of the next decade, the virtual events market is expected to sustain massive exponential growth. According to Grand View Research projections, the global virtual events market is forecasted to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 23.7 percent between 2021 and 2028.
Splash, an all-in-one technology platform helping businesses create virtual and hybrid event experiences, has announced it is releasing a new product designed to streamline event production processes for users of all experience levels. Splash Studio is a dynamic live streaming and audience engagement tool designed to maximize ROI for every virtual event.
“We’ve been saying this for a while now: As much as we want in-person events to return permanently — and they will — virtual and hybrid events are here to stay,” said Eric Holmen, Chief Executive Officer of Splash. “Splash Studio supports our customers’ needs in a constantly changing events landscape by helping to deliver engaging virtual, hybrid, and in-person experiences that make a business impact.”
In 2021, Grand View Research measured the virtual events market size at $114.12 billion. By 2028, that number is expected to skyrocket up to $504.76 billion.
With virtual events clearly here to stay, event professionals require a comprehensive platform to develop and market all aspects of their experiences. By releasing their new studio feature, Splash is enabling users with the tools to build more interactive experiences for their audiences. Notable features of the tool will include:
- Easy to use live streaming capabilities without relying on additional outside softwares or subscriptions.
- Engagement tools such as Q&A, chat, and polling to make experiences more interactive and measure their impact.
- Automated data integrations make it easy to sync to multiple CRM and marketing platforms.
- Easy-to-use interface allows users of all skill levels to create and promote branded event strategies.
- Add-ons such as Studio, Studio+, and Studio Custom to further customize the ways event professionals engage their audience.
Splash is trusted around the world by brands searching to quickly and easily create branded virtual and hybrid event experiences. Industry-leaders such as Shopify, Sharp Electronics, GumGum, Uber, and Absolute utilize the solution’s features to scale optimize their event strategies.
The solution is backed by investors Ascent Venture Partners, Red Sea Ventures, ScaleUp Ventures, Box Group, Great Oaks Venture Capital, Spring Mountain Capital, LHV, Maveron, and Spark Capital.